Flip Ultra HD camcorder

IowaBoy

In Runtime
Any one own one of these? Wanting to get one from Wal-Mart but there is a mixed reviews about it.

It will be hard to find a good one around Ottumwa (our electronic stores; RadioShack, Wal-Mart, Target and K-Mart). Overall I know that for $100.00-$120.00 it would not be much, really I am just looking for a decent on, does not need to be fancy. As for the HD part I can upgrade it in WMM or WLMM.

One good thing to say about the Flip HD cam's is the ability to buy 2 since they are so cheap, and create 3D short films.

any one ever heard anything about this cam?

went ahead and bought a flat out Flip Unltra (no HD:(). Over all I like it. I have 30 days to return it for ANY reason (don't like, breaks, etc...)

Check out the Sony Webbie MHS-CM1. They retail for around $200 but you can find one online for well under $100; which is a pretty good price for an HD camcorder. I got mine on eBay for $85 new. It's a fantastic little cam for anything on-the-go and the quality is fantastic. Just make sure you get a memory card for it, as the 12mb of internal memory doesn't leave you with much room to work with. (note: the camera takes memory stick pro duo cards up to 16gb I believe)

Back
Top Bottom