Condition : Brand New

Price : $850
======================================
DJI Inspire1 Drone UAV Inspire 1 TB48 Battery Case Prop Locks One 4K

Condition : Brand New

Price : $1,750

Shipping Included

Contact if Interested...coolsales20@gmail.com

The P3 and the Inspire 1 are precision flying platforms. Always buy from a reliable source as you don't know if they are stolen or have been crashed and are damaged.

It does not make sense that some one would sign up on a computer forum just to hawk their toys. And with the FAA required registration, if you buy and fly with out registering, you can get in some serious trouble.

Buyer beware.

lol Professional drone? There are people that do nothing but fly r/c models for a living that are not military?

lol Professional drone? There are people that do nothing but fly r/c models for a living that are not military?

You should see how much people charge for a weeks course in learning to fly one, it's shocking...

They're so easy to fly it's unreal, I fly model helicopters and THAT is difficult. No "return to home" feature or a sophisticated stabilisation feature on them lol.

I didn't take a course to learn how to fly a MR. So I'm not up on how much courses cost.

I agree they are easier to fly with the electronics package but if you try to fly one in manual mode, it's not so easy. I learned on a couple of mini quads, the Blade MQX. When I was sure I could fly safely and sanely, I stepped up to larger platforms.
I've got a mini heli but I'm not so good with it. It's a MCPX V2. Little red thing. I'm so bored with the foul weather here I may drag it out and buzz the shop with it.

You a member over at helifreak?

I didn't take a course to learn how to fly a MR. So I'm not up on how much courses cost.

I agree they are easier to fly with the electronics package but if you try to fly one in manual mode, it's not so easy. I learned on a couple of mini quads, the Blade MQX. When I was sure I could fly safely and sanely, I stepped up to larger platforms.
I've got a mini heli but I'm not so good with it. It's a MCPX V2. Little red thing. I'm so bored with the foul weather here I may drag it out and buzz the shop with it.

You a member over at helifreak?

Sounds like some of the Eflite stuff? My first heli was a Blade CX2, then I had a "Twister 3D Storm" from JPerkins, similar to the Blade 400 (or Blade 450 now...)

Those MCPX helis are great though, I have one which is similar but hasn't got the collective pitch (MCX), and when it's calm its awesome in the garden.

I've visited occasionally, I suspect I've registered previously but can't remember my login name... definitely not a regular poster though.

You should see how much people charge for a weeks course in learning to fly one, it's shocking...

They're so easy to fly it's unreal, I fly model helicopters and THAT is difficult. No "return to home" feature or a sophisticated stabilisation feature on them lol.

Yeah, exactly, me too and model airplanes and cars and boats too. I just like building them and then using them. When we were young and went to school there were certain teachers who....oops got sidetracked, we called then R/C aircraft. A drone is a military aircraft with weapons, and I don't see many in the hands of civilian kids.

I built one of these and ran it on Vancouver Lake a lot.

https://youtu.be/dokkkqBcyPQ?list=UUcoYIGpTo2WCjyPkG0WvO2w

Back
Top Bottom