cant decide on phone

ericf19931

Daemon Poster
which one would be the best for basically just normal use and some entertainment

motorola slvr
motorola razr
nokia 6682
sony ericsson z520a
samsung d807

I'd recomend not going for one because it's jsut style.
Does a few cm really made a difference?

The razrs and slvrs break really easily.

Just check 'em out and see which one performs the best, such as in camera quality. (My friend's razr(which broke) had a pretty crappy camera, even for a cell phone).

My phone costs $20, and and I barely use half the stuff on it.
A few times I wanted a camera, but I'd prefer having a quality camera seperate.

Hope I was of help.

Dude get the d807, Im getting that in 2 days...Right now I have the sony w600i, but trust me the d807 is one hot phone, you should get that one!

haha to late i already got the slvr its pretty awesome doesnt break easily( for those of you who said they do) and its sleek and thin. but that was my only choice :p all of the other ones weree taken :p

i havent seen anyone with the slvr, i just kno razr's break easily, i got the t809 which is basically the same as d807..its awesome

My cousins has the t809, for a 1.3mp camera, it takes amazing pics...I have the w600i, and it has a 1.3, but the t809 seems to be better, another reason Im going to get the d807 soon..

i have the t809, best phone ive ever owned/used, so many features to play with if your bored, like camera effects and what now, its great, and great quality.

Damn, everyone has the t809...Does anyone even know what the w600i, its like the same price, and almost as good, if not better..But its ugly as hell, cant wait to get my d807!!

Whatever you do, don't get the Razrs!!!! I talked to the people at Verizon Wireless when I got my phone upgraded and one of the sales rep that I was talking to said they had a really high return rate on the Razrs. Just a heads up there. If you like them, you may have a good working one but who knows what will happen down the road.

I have an LG VX8300 and it's a pretty good phone. Big screen, but small in size. Great speakers, VCast (hehe--play your MP3s), the games are super cool. I have Call of Duty 2 on that darn thing. SHesshh. Overall, great functionality and it just looks good. The charcoal grey is a nice color and the microSD flash drive (sold separately) is nice addition when it comes to storing that MP3 and picts. I have the 1GB one and trust, the microSD's are TINY!!!!

Back
Top Bottom