Top 10 Game for low spec PC

I think i have to try out that track mania game. Looks sick with that speed. Specially liked the part right after that HUGH!!!!!!! jump and the car just made a front flip.

Yeah Track Mania is an old favourite of mine, some of the tracks get really crazy!

I not played some of them will check them out. 2 others that nearly made my list was Max Payne 2 and GTA San Andreas.

Track Mania rocks!

I believe the noticeable resources hogging PC games are the first and third person games. Most other games can be played with reduced image quality on any low spec gaming PC's, I believe. The above mentioned could be so heavy even at lowest image quality.

One of the latest big games that don't hog the resources is Diablo 3.

Track Mania rocks!

I believe the noticeable resources hogging PC games are the first and third person games. Most other games can be played with reduced image quality on any low spec gaming PC's, I believe. The above mentioned could be so heavy even at lowest image quality.

One of the latest big games that don't hog the resources is Diablo 3.
I have always found the Diablo games to be good about that. No matter how low the specs (I played D1 on XP with 250MB ram), it preforms better than any other game I have ever seen. Top Down does have its advantages.

Track Mania rocks!

I wouldn't agree with this, the most demanding games on my list would be Generals and Rome Total war due to the amount of objects on screen.

I wouldn't agree with this, the most demanding games on my list would be Generals and Rome Total war due to the amount of objects on screen.

And I agree with you.

It is just that 1st and 3rd person games are know to be generally more demanding than other types of games, sometimes even with not many objects around. Other types do have demanding games of course, like the two you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom