Need help with Ventrillo...

WFORanger

Beta member
New here, and I didn't search since I'm on a little bit of a time crunch, but here is a summary of my issue. I play WoW with some friends, and I use Ventrillo to talk to them. For a long while (3 years of owning this computer), I could talk and hear everyone just fine. Well about a year ago, my mic went out and I had to buy a new one. It was working for roughly two days, and then I couldn't talk anymore, but I could hear just fine. It installs the driver software fine and is ready to use, but it doesn't send anything when I talk. I also tried the mic that is built into the laptop, and it doesn't work either. I've reset Vent to default settings, tried a few different combinations, and nothing works. Anyone able to help resolve this issue? It's moderately important that I be able to talk when I play.

Computer Specs: Toshiba Satellite, Vista 64bit, 3 years old. That's all I know to be completely honest. Any help is appreciated.

Edit: Mic is a USB, previous was just a head phone jack deal.
:banghead:

Does your mic work otherwise? i.e., other than vent, some other voice recording software.

Back
Top Bottom