Help with new computer

Faeriel

Beta member
Hello, i'm currently in need of new PC parts, since the one i own now has gotten quite bad.
The games i play can lag, and some of the newer games i simply can't play.

My trouble is though that i have no knowledge in the insides of a PC, which is why i posted here, i need your help for new parts :confused:

I'm sort of looking for a PC that would be able to run alot of the new games coming out for atleast a couple of years. Starcraft 2 is one of the games i currently play and i'd love to be able to play it in full detail without any sort of lag.

I have a list of what is inside of my PC at the moment;

CPU - Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 420 @ 1.60GHZ
Graphics - ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT
RAM - 1GB RAM DDR2
Motherboard - ASUSTeK Computer INC. Leonite 2

Also, one more thing; I live in Denmark, so i need parts which could be shipped to here, or just bought here.

Thanks.

-Fae

Are you looking to build a system or purchase a pre-built system?

From what you've posted, you're going to need a complete overhaul of the system in order to play the newer games.

What's your budget?

How much is your Budget? and you in usa or Canada or other ? if its canada/usa you can get a good from bestbuy that is a vey good one i use it and play games like Starcraft Startrect and wow all on ultra settings :D any onl;y cost 799.99

It's okay, i found some help on a site recently and my problem is solved, thank you anyway :3

Back
Top Bottom