Black Ops 2

ashpash21

In Runtime
So I was just wondering if I should purchase Black Ops 2. I am quite a fan of Call of Duty.
Is Black Ops 2 as good as what people are saying? Is it 'the best one yet' I don't want to go and spend £45 on a game that is pretty much the same as the first one.

Just looking for opinions

2 of my friends have just gotten it. they really likes it. they both say it's the best one yet. non of them are playing mw3 because they think it is just the same as mw2, but blackups are what mw3 should have been.
i know people are all bashing the call of duty series because they think it's all the same, but it's the modern warfare series in call of duty that are kinda the same deal. black ups are doing a better job. i think if you are a call of duty fan you should get black ups 2.

ashpash:
Have you gotten the game yet?
I tell ya, it's the best multiplayer Call of duty have to offer, it's not a mile better then Black ops 1 which i think was the best before.
But if you are a call of duty fan, you will enjoy the improvements. it's an overall better experience when playing online.
not only that, it is also by far the best single player call of duty have to offer. The ending was also very good, and there are a little fun surprise at the end of the credits as well (yes you can skip the credits and still see it)

Got it yesterday! Played it for a few hours today! It is totally worth buying!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom