Writers wanted (chance to get paid)

S

smurkey

Hello all,

Introducing myself and my business which I have recently set up. I am looking for writers who would like to contribute articles/reviews on hardware/software to my website.

If you have any interesting angles on anything related to hardware or software or any general computer topics and would like to have your articles published then please get in touch.

The same goes for reviews on any products you may have purchased recently.

I am willing to pay long term writers/contributors to the website.

The minimum word count for each article or review is around 500 words.

Regards,

Joel Spencer

www.computing-elite.com
www.computing-elite.com/forum

I could try and be a long term writer if you give me a topic or something.
I just wrote an article entitled "Browsing the WorldWideWeb" and its 552 words, get in contact with me.

well there is no specific topic - it's basically anything related to computers/technology etc.

talk to me on msn ;)

well i do like money :D however i think im hardly the man..errr. boy for the job lol...:( lol

anything to do with computing - game/hardware/software/networking reviews/articles etc. :)

root said:
how much do people get paid?

Well, people will get paid if they prove they are going to be longterm writers for computing-elite.com ... so you won't be paid anything for your first few articles/review.

However, people who contribute on a regular basis and show they are committed to computing-elite.com's success can negotiate payment. I would be offering around £4-5 per article/review.

Back
Top Bottom