Rate My Site

Design wise it's not bad - just get rid of some of those annoying adverts or at least shuffle them so they're not so in the way. They do spoil the site a bit at the moment.

One other thing I'd say is in my mind there's wayy too many sections in there and they're not the best organised. The peripherals category could probably just be merged into one section - there's not much traffic in those individual sections as it stands. Similarly you've got web coding / app coding separately when one of them only has 4 threads in (at the time of writing.)

Not bad overall though.

Design wise it's not bad - just get rid of some of those annoying adverts or at least shuffle them so they're not so in the way. They do spoil the site a bit at the moment.

One other thing I'd say is in my mind there's wayy too many sections in there and they're not the best organised. The peripherals category could probably just be merged into one section - there's not much traffic in those individual sections as it stands. Similarly you've got web coding / app coding separately when one of them only has 4 threads in (at the time of writing.)

Not bad overall though.

Thanks for the input!!!
Thats great feed back.

I have to agree with Berry, it's busy. By that I mean too many sections in it. Merge some together. You're breaking items down too far. Being a fan of dark themes I really like that one. Where'd you get that?

Back
Top Bottom