Windows 8.1

ukrberserker23

Baseband Member
I have a 2 year old HP 2000 laptop. I have it on auto update. After the last update, I cannot access the files I need from my jump drive. I went to attach my resume to a job site, and it won't show the files. It shows the folders, but not the individual files not in a folder. It worked before this last update.Also does anyone know where I can get Microsoft Office for my laptop?

you can try a system restore before the update.......

you'll have to buy a copy of Microsoft office though

yeah ether buy it or use something free (and better in my opinion). Google Drive
You get a full working free online office suite and a cloud storage of 15GB FREE.
15 GB free storage is more than any other cloud service i know of.
And the office suite is very much like MS office. Just as functional... if not more so.

yeah ether buy it or use something free (and better in my opinion). Google Drive
You get a full working free online office suite and a cloud storage of 15GB FREE.
15 GB free storage is more than any other cloud service i know of.
And the office suite is very much like MS office. Just as functional... if not more so.

This ^^

I use Google Drive mainly for sharing things for group work where everyone can edit and always be available to everyone else. With 15GB free space when you join its something you must not think twice about. OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box: Which cloud storage service is right for you? - CNET, Using Google Drive ? Learn about new features

Back
Top Bottom