Windows 10 feature left off.

OneMarcilV

In Runtime
On my Acer ASPIRE Z TOUCH AZ1-621G-UW11 I do not see the settings for auto rotate. I saw several videos that show this but, I do not see this on my settings.

Sent from my iPad using Computer Forums

You mean rotating the image to be ether horizontal or vertical?
Looking at the computer i don't see why it should have that feature. Auto rotation requires it to have a sensor the detects motion and orientation. All smartphones has this, but an all in one PC shouldn't waste money implementing that.

It doesn't even look like it has a stand that is able to rotate the screen vertical.

If it uses intel graphics you should be able to rote the image by hitting control + alt + right or left. Else it should be in intel graphic center. (or whatever graphic center you use. Like catalyst if you are using a AMD GPU.)

In the Notification Center in Win 10 there is an option for rotation lock. Is that what you're looking for?

Attachments

• scrn_lck.jpg
    scrn_lck.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 3
You mean rotating the image to be ether horizontal or vertical?
Looking at the computer i don't see why it should have that feature. Auto rotation requires it to have a sensor the detects motion and orientation. All smartphones has this, but an all in one PC shouldn't waste money implementing that.

It doesn't even look like it has a stand that is able to rotate the screen vertical.

If it uses intel graphics you should be able to rote the image by hitting control + alt + right or left. Else it should be in intel graphic center. (or whatever graphic center you use. Like catalyst if you are using a AMD GPU.)

My Dell XPS18 had auto rotate. The Acer I have now is the same type computer but does not have a battery power option.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

In the Notification Center in Win 10 there is an option for rotation lock. Is that what you're looking for?

Yes. I hunted for that yesterday. I did not know that would be located in the Notification Centre. I do not see rotation lock. Just see manual settings to rotate the screen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom