Vista Compatibility

kchi55

Fully Optimized
Sorry, I know this type of thread has been made like a bajillion times, but my friend just bought Vista and I was wondering how compatability is with Vista and Games like CS1.6, Starcraft, Applications involving GameGuard, and Ventrilo. Those are the main thing he uses so I was just wondering if he would have any problems with using the mentioned apps. Thankss

Intel Core 2 6320
2x1GB Corsair XMS2 5-5-5-12
MSI 8600GTS
250GB WD HDD
Gigabyte DS-3 Motherboard

... yeah, that's the jist of things, I basically compiled the parts for him and he ordered earlier today. though.. hardware shouldn't have an effect on compatability between apps and vista, maybe on overall vista performance, but if something is incompatible, it's just incomaptible, no matter how fast or powerful, if the os doesn't work with the app, the hardware should not be able to compensate for that.

I have Windows Vista and works with all the lastest games and old games. Like Battlefield 2 to.. Age of Empires. =)

Although, lets say we install Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. It has Starforce which Windows Vista doesn't support but its not a problem. Just when you start up it will come up with a message saying Starforce isn't compatible. You can still play Splinter Cell perfectly well.

=)

Back
Top Bottom