Vista......

abstracted

Beta member
I bought a computer that came with vista on it. only thing is i have to have xp on it for work, so i reloaded with xp. now i want to install vista on my computer at home. is this possible?

Hmmm, what do you mean? Do you want vista and xp on the same machine, or are you wanting to install vista on a different machine?

Computer101 said:
yo why waste your money on vista... wait for service pack 2 come out so all the bugs will be fixed.
Bit late for that, hes already got it lol. I havent had any problems with vista.

hi guys... i haven't been on here in a while.. i've been working... anyhow... if vista was activtaed on the comp. it came with.. you might not be able to use the same key on a different comp...

yes, im attempting to install vista on a different computer, although i dont know whether not it was activated, i wasnt the person to set it up and used it first

well if vista came on a computer such as a compaq, brought straight from a pc store then chances are its activated. if you got the computer from anywhere else you may be in luck. theres always ways to get past the activation but im not allowed to share any on here

Back
Top Bottom