Pop-ups with Internet browsers

CrusaderDeleter

Beta member
I am getting this very annoying pop-up error that happens every day. I have done all I could in attempt to get rid of this, like using AVG, and deleting all my internet cookies (which, might I add, did absolutely nothing.) Some of the pop-ups I usually deal with are usually ones with voice and most of the times polls or 'congrats, you won!' pop-ups. These pop-ups are REALLY random and they take about 10 seconds before they actually pop up as a window, so I have to deal with 10 seconds of the pop-up speech, which most of the time is just screeching women yelling at you. Please, all I ask here is a fix. I am REALLY pissed off about this, and I can stand it no longer.

I just got one now, right after I posted this. it was one of the polls ones, which you have 120 seconds to answer 10 questions about the site I am visiting now, so I have got one about Computer Forums.

Sites of pop-ups:
http://www.ziphip.com/search.pg?q=fans&cid=9999

Sigh, this is getting REALLY irritating, does anyone know the fix?

I agree with Darkseeker (rep added) but if none of the above work try combofix, just google it, just backup any important files :) Keep us updated

Back
Top Bottom