oozie angle3 bluetooth speaker major improvement however

stevethebrain

In Runtime
On screen keyboard how to mute keystrokes
Recentely purchased a oozie angle3 bluetooth speaker major

improvement over the LT builtin speaker I can now actually hear Y-tube videos, oozie angle3 exposed audio in keystrokes and volumne adjustments.

I resolved the irritating keystroke noise.

Using windows7

On screen keyboard on DT
options
uncheck click noise
ok
done

part 2
how to mute volume adjustments? Like when I drag volumne to adjust volume from toolbar I have another irrating ding noise would like it gone.

Or should I get used to mouse's rolling wheel to adjust from now on.

part3
w/ toolbar completely lowered and muted oozie emmitts a hum sounds like the sea/side untill I unplug the USB charging cord.maybe it's telling me it's fully charged?

Thanks for excellent advice

Last edited:
The ding is unmutable since it is the current volume report. It wouldn't make sense to not know how loud you just set the volume.
I didn't understand what you are trying to say in 3.
Why did you buy bt speakers instead of plug in speakers?
Good luck.

Thought more about 3.
I think you might br picking up interference from other circuits. This is common for on board sound solutions.
The way to fix it is to use a dedicated sound card for your audio.

actualley the oozie angle 3 main use is portable audio for LT (windows7 media center recorded/live TV) and andriod6 tablet played FM radio
inside my boat.
oozie angle 3 is water repellant.

tablet main use is a wifi link to my 5" fishfinder/GPS chart plotter the 10" tablet is an inexpensive alternative to grosseley inflated marine equipment prices.

I liveaboard my vessel usalley 3-4 days so I like to be comfortable w/ portable stuff.

I have had in past some excellent sounding alteck lansing PC speakers haven't heard any decent PC speakers lately.

both my PC and LT have I3 CPU so this is high def. allready.
thanks STB

Attachments

• fusion5sm.jpg
    fusion5sm.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom