Need help looking for a specific Windows-based application

CFu

Baseband Member
One of my friends asked me if I could find an application for him that he used to use. He gave me the following description:

The application:
-has a gallery where you have categorical drawings available and you drag them to the 'central white page' (workbench)
-sometimes it's ok for the workbench to have pre-rendered titled text
-you have a search box where you can search something of a specific theme/category. Then you can use the drawings in that category to drag them onto the workbench

The only programs that somewhat meet those requirements I can think of right now are:
-Microsoft surface collage
-Microsoft Publisher
-MS Word (clipart)

If anyone knows Windows programs that meet these requirements, let me know please. Thanks.

Powerpoint, maybe? that's a pretty generic description. What is your friend trying to create?

I've further informed myself - despite him being a complete PC novice - and he said the following:
"I just want to put a bunch of drawings on paper. I used to search for logos for my sports club and I found them there. Then I added them to my letters to people."

I'm going to try and see if any of the Office programs suit him.

-Edit: I think I figured it out. In MS Word, if you do Insert > Clip art > Everywhere then you can pretty much search online for your desired clipart. It's pretty much the same thing as Google images but then for clipart specifically.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom