Document Streamer for iOS

atomichybrid

In Runtime
Basically what the title says I want an app that can stream files through a computer network, without the need to download the document itself. I have tried Documents by Readdle, which is fantastic on how it works though I want to just stream documents rather than downloading it wirelessly to the iPad. Reason is I have over 100gb of documents and only have a 32GB iPad. I know that I can just upload what docs are necessary, but I prefer to have access of everything, since I want to preserve space for other apps and videos.

Is this possible? on Android Ive used an app called ES File Manager and it can open documents on the fly without the need to download the file to my Android tablet. Im open to suggestions and if there are paid apps that are worthy of this feature please input it.

Cheers

Google Docs/Dropbox could work - if you are willing to upload them to the cloud, though again you'll be limited in space.

It's probably a limitation of iOS that an app like that doesn't exist.

Check out FileBrowser.
It will allow your oversized iPhone to access files that are shared on the local network.

@ BK_123 and BikerEcho, reading from the descriptions, it seems to do what I want it to do. Checked a few videos and it looks impressive, thanks guys I think you've found the app for me.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom