Desperatly seeking help - gave in - now on ps3 media servers

rhozgordon

Solid State Member
I want to extend my thanks to everyone who tried to help "Desperately Seeking Help". I haven't been to the site for a while because I gave in and took the HDD to get it set up - don't know why $20 made such a difference but my son found someone to do it for $60. So Iwent for it and happy with the service, he upgraded me up to windows 7. Now my new problem or situation I should say. I've downloaded the PS3 media service - but it converts all my movie files to transcode mnem.. or vlc - don't think I'l have a big problem, already thinking about buying a 500 GB external HDD with usb port since I have the 64G usb and after I reformatted it from NTFS to FAT32 it holds 4 movies at a time and they play perfectly. Just wanted to get back in touch let everyone know that I passed one major problem and now playing around with a minor one. Again thanks, I kept all the information I received in a file - you never know when it'll come in handy and definitely don't want to ask same questions over again.:hide:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom