Couple computer software questions.

Tmanz

Beta member
Hey guys,

I am looking for a free registry cleaner, not a trial version. If any of you know where I could get one that would be great. If not please direct me to the best one. I've tried Uniblue registry booster along with speed up my PC but so far its doesn't work well. It said I had 0 errors while other ones said I had around 100ish.

Also I'm looking for a good Anti-Virus/internet security software program. I've tried AVAST and AVG. Avast was okay but I'm not sure if thats the one I want yet. AVG on the other hand is horrible, and has really slowed down my computer as well as internet speed. Also as soon as I installed AVG I keep getting pop-ups asking me to verify EVER SINGLE THING that I do. Its a bit obnoxious.

Thanks for any help. :D

Welcome to CF!

For the registry cleaner, I would recommend CCleaner, it's a free download so don't be deceived by the donation button.

As for the AV software, I use Comodo but this also prompts for access requests and what not. You can, however, change the settings to reduce the number of popups you get.

As iPwn already suggested for registry cleaner, you might want to use CCleaner, yet you could also download Advanced Systemcare 4 to fix alot of other problems with just simple push of a button (Paid version does even better job but free version is good too).

As for anti-virus, you could use Avira as it has very decent detection capabilities and it's also always one of the first ones to detect the new viruses.

Try CCleaner, It is Excellent free cleaning tool

For anitvirus I am using mcaffe last couple of year. It is simple and securable.

Back
Top Bottom