Audio Mix, Realtek

Loxem

Solid State Member
Ok,
I downloaded realtek HD Audio for Stereo mix on skype so my friends can hear for example a song on youtube from my computer. When i go to control panel -> Sound -> Recording the Stereo Mix bar (sound level) is not moving for some reason. Can some1 please help me get it to work.

I'm on my phone right now but should b on a comp in about 20 I can walk u through then

Ahh thanks :D You can get on Skype or something so we dont have to spam the forum I'll pm you when ur back

It's actually good to have the answer (hoping this is the answer) online so if others run into the same problem, they can see a possible solution.

You may need to reinstall the drivers for your laptop since this is happening in the control panel and not specific to Skype. What is the make and model of your laptop?

Nah its custom Desktop computer, what drivers are you talking about?? I just updated all drivers on my computer hoping to solve this problem but it didnt help.

What kind of motherboard do you have? Is the audio onboard? Go to Control Panel, Sound, Recording tab. Click Properties and then in the bottom dropdown, is Use this Device there?

I use MSI X58M 1366 Intel X58 uATX Intel Motherboard And the Stereo Mix Is Enabled in the control panel sound and recording.

Back
Top Bottom