Wicked Speeds

dudelewis1

Daemon Poster

Pretty good considering its free. I love my city...

Wifi routers on every block, none have been stolen in 2 years. Small towns are cool like that.

pwned-facekick_medium.jpg

lol, yeah, it's my school. If I download something, I actually only get about 800KB/s so roughly... 6.4mb/s

Pretty good considering its free. I love my city...

Wifi routers on every block, none have been stolen in 2 years. Small towns are cool like that.

So basically u steal internet?

speedtesty.jpg

I live out in the middle of nowhere but still on a main highway and I have unsecured wifi. I wasn't too worried about getting it stolen because of our location. But one day I see this car pulled off to the side of the road just out side of our house and it looked like the guy is typing away on a laptop but i wasn't sure so I went inside and checked the network map and there was another computer showing up on the network. The guys C drive was accessible so I typed up a very insulting note in notepad and saved it right to the guys desktop. By time I got back over to the window the guy was gone.

So basically u steal internet?

No. Our city's municipal utilities provider provides free public wifi. You are disconnected and redirected to their EULA-thingy every two hours though, and you can pay 25 bucks a month for a password to the secure network with better speeds and coverage.

Back
Top Bottom