taking pics of stuff

Logan1

In Runtime
i wanted to know how people take screenshots of their tv screen of video games to post of websites.

right above the "insert" key on your keyboard, theres a key "print screen" hit that button to take an instant pic of your screen. then go to mspaint, go to edit>paste and it will appear.

to me, that seems as if the easiest way to do it... there are programs too but i haven't got around to trying them

some games also have a button for taking screen shots, usually it's print screen.
This way u just press the button and it automatically saves the picture in the game folder, so u don't have to go to paint.

Logan said:
i wanted to know how people take screenshots of their tv screen of video games to post of websites.

LOL, you boys are hopeless! .....................jokes!!!!!!!

Did you even read it?

Yes you can by taking a pic off the TV

I wanted to no this also but its very hard because you get the (heaps) interference and static, and with the frame rate. Hz(cant remeber the right word) i also seen a way how to do it in a gaming mag' ages ago!
I cant remeber it now but there was sorten things you had to do right to get it perfectly..

Maybe try google...?

edit~ Might help if putting/type'n 'tutorial' in there aswell :)

Usually, they simply use a capture TV card that you can get as a PCI card, or this can be built into some Video cards I believe, connecting the TV to the computer, and take screenshots cleanly this way from the source.
Same with videos.

Kage said:
Usually, they simply use a capture TV card and a program for it connecting the TV to the computer, and take screenshots cleanly this way from the source.

lol haha too late HA HA nur :p I beat you, nur *feels proud*

And yes and that what kage said :D

But there is other ways apart from that tho..

Kage get online ;)

You said to search tho. I effectively gave the right information to narrow the search :p

And yeah, but there is no way you can take a really clean picture of a TV screen and having it looking as good as using a capture card. No way at all.

Kage said:
You said to search tho. I effectively gave the right information to narrow the search :p

And yeah, but there is no way you can take a really clean picture of a TV screen and having it looking as good as using a capture card. No way at all.

O shuttup!

Ill deal with you on msn ;)

You can take a photo(s) off the tv with a camara tho as i said it has to be done right, as i kinda explained up ^ DERE smarty ;)

Back
Top Bottom