Starcraft 2 VS Red Alert 3PC

Xx-Legend-xX

In Runtime
I'm sooo excited!!! Starcraft 2 is finally out. But I hear that red alert 3 is pretty awesome also. So which one should I get???

Starcraft II isn't out yet. The release date is still TBA. Probably won't come out until late 2007/early 2008. And there is no Red Alert 3. Do you mean Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars?

Haha, Starcraft II is far from being released yet. Still in the works.

As for Red Alert 3, it was rumored to be in the works a long, long time ago, but ever since Westwood Studios was completely acquired by EA, the focus went on to the Generals series and now C&C 3: Tiberium Wars. I'm pretty sure they completely canceled it, although I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to resurrect it like they did with Tiberium Wars.

lol. I saw some gameplay videos of C&C 3, and it was sh*t and nothing compared to the starcraft 2 demo videos.

I'm doubting a release that late, October 10th, 2008 seems a bit too long, though it wouldn't be out of character of Blizzard at all to do something like that. My friends that have C&C3 have said nothing but good things about it so far though. It makes it a tempting buy, but I got bigger purchases to worry about atm.

lol. I saw some gameplay videos of C&C 3, and it was sh*t and nothing compared to the starcraft 2 demo videos.

C&C 3 is probably one of the best C&C games in a long, long time. Play the demo before you talk smack about a game you haven't even tried. Videos don't do shit.

I dont like C&C3 dunno the camera is just blah, you cant zoom out at all, units are so unbalanced, gameplay not good, graphics they look like a generals remake. Right now for RTS Company of Heroes damn that game is awesome and Supreme Commander.

Back
Top Bottom