nooooo dam it

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
I just played 2 hour tornoment on poker and came 6/450 people, six out of 450 omg, it was so close at the end, he flopped a lucky pair while i had nothing but a suited dimonds, its a shame.

what would I have won?

Players who win multiple seats will receive one (1) WSOP Main Event seat and have $10,000 credited to their Full Tilt Poker account. If a player wins a $10,000 WSOP Main Event seat and a $12,000 World Series of Poker Main Event prize package through one of Full Tilt Poker's other promotions, they will keep the prize package and have $10,000 credited to their Full Tilt Poker account. All credits to a player's Full Tilt Poker account will be made using

what does the 1st place win? 10mil

jesus guys id of one plenty, omg im so unhappy about six :(

no if i won that i get 10k+12k , the 10k goes to your account and the 12k is to get to usa to sit in the finals, and why 12k? its because its spending money whilke your their.q

it's kinda funny because even though you got sixth place which sounds impressive you ended being no more of a winner than the person who got 450th place.

it's kinda funny because even though you got sixth place which sounds impressive you ended being no more of a winner than the person who got 450th place.

If these are the same games my friend plays, which im fairly sure, 6th place would still win a bit of money.

If these are the same games my friend plays, which im fairly sure, 6th place would still win a bit of money.

Generally yes but this is most likely some type of satellite into the event. Normally they only pay out certain places and as small as this field was it was most likely only 1st place went or moved onto the next satellite.

That sucks though man I hate dragging out crap shoots like that only to lose on the bubble.

My advice play cash games and enter larger satellites with smaller fields to better your chance of winning.

I'm rather excited tilt has tournament dollars now! I never used to play sats into big events since there was no way to unregister. I mean really who wants to spend 4+ hours playing to win a seat then play a huge event the same day or next day. I like to play when I'm in a poker mood.

You may be seeing me in some big events in the future since they now have the tourny dollars.

i think me and you should pair up on partypoker if you want man, I only play party for real cash and fulltilt for in game money.

Back
Top Bottom