Need A PHP Man

ssc456

Fully Optimized
ok someone i need a really big favour,

what i need is to add a guestbook to my mates website,

and honestly i dont know anything about php or mysql, whenever i try and follow a script that i download or tutorial i always get stuck,

would it be possible for anyone that knows PHP and SQL and info on gustbook to maybe help me live on msn and wlak me through each step ??

ssc456@hotmail.com

i would really really apreciate it

Be more specific.

do you want a forum like gues book, or just a comments section.

do you want to store this in a database, do you have a database, do you want it stored in a flat file?

basicly whatever is easiest on my hosting site im allowed 3 sql databases ive tried creating 1 using tutorials but it always gives me errors.

if you'd like to compare it to a forum id like a 1 threaded forum, jus a part of my website that will list all peoples comments that they have made on the top and the bottom a text box where people can write and click submit then it will appear on the top half of the page, ive heard this may have to be done in 2 seperate pages, like the entry and the reading, thats ok.

so yeah jus a place where people can write stuff and post it like a 1 threaded forum.

as i said i have access to create 3 databases but i dont know how properly, and ive heard trying to do it from a .txt file can be really difficult

Back
Top Bottom