Jobs for 16 year old??

thechosenone1

Beta member
Hi doodes

I just turned 16 and school is out for the summer, so I was wondering what kinda jobs could I get? I wanted to work somewhere like blockbusters but I don't think they will if I'm under 18.

thanks

p.s . im in uk

I got hired as a Service tech at 16, so you might be able to if your into that kinda stuff. Otherwise it's pretty much fast food or bagging groceries.

When I was 16 I worked at a local social club as a glass collector part time lol.

i am 16 and looking for a job too in the uk , most tech jobs require certification , they wont even take you on for a trial period to proove you know your stuff which sucks ,
mostly supermarket work or other retail places or office work

Don't aim high at 16, look in supermarkets, fast food places, corner shops, markets etc.

I recently got a job in Sainsburys as a stock deployment manager :)

Don't aim high at 16, look in supermarkets, fast food places, corner shops, markets etc.

I recently got a job in Sainsburys as a stock deployment manager :)
ha shelf stacking there then :D
and yeah thats what i am looking for at the moment

No it's not, stock deployment management is basically, when deliveries come in, it's my job, as well as some others, to enter that data into a computer, then to deploy it to certain parts of the store.. we tell staff where it goes really. Far from shelf stacking. I've had experience with management, which is why I got the job.

No it's not, stock deployment management is basically, when deliveries come in, it's my job, as well as some others, to enter that data into a computer, then to deploy it to certain parts of the store.. we tell staff where it goes really. Far from shelf stacking. I've had experience with management, which is why I got the job.

argh right ok sounds good

Back
Top Bottom