Guild Wars and MMORPGs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenox

BSOD
I'm sorry, but WoW has lost my interest. It is by FAR the most mind-numbingly boring, god-aweful game I've ever played. i wish the 28+ days /played on that game I had back, holy crap. I'm sick of playing it and that crappy monthly fee.

Arrizx. I know you play GW. So, tell me the pros/cons of playing it. And whether to buy Factions along with GW or not.

Free updates. not sure how things work with WOW, GW has been the only MMORPG for me, but they fix bugs, and do seasonal updates and fun stuff like that for free. only the "expansions" cost a charge. I put expansions in quotes because they can be used in addition to the original (prophicies) or as a stand alone.

My next pro is something that some people see as a con. Only when your in cities are there other people. you need to join parties before you leave a city to have people fight with you. I see this as a plus because no-one can get your kill or bounty. Its all yours. Some people see this as a negitive because there isn't compitition for the kill.

thats all i can think of at the moment. i'll post again if i think of more.

I'm having a difficult time with the way the PvP only characters work. It's given me a horrible example of PvP in GW. Can you explain how to get better gear/weapons and the like?

to get better gear, wepons and skills, you need to unlock them in PvE (the regular mode). You can take any of these characters into pvp.

ya in GW theres PvP and PvE, I like PvE a lot better. As for the add-ons, I think that prophecies is the best one, but I've only played prophecies and factions, out of the two prophecies is definatley better...

i've played all three. i like the quest set better in prphecies. Its nice in Factions how quickly you level up, but there are soo many quests its rediculous.

nightfall seems to be a little better, but i havn't really had a chance to really try it out.

prophecies is the best storywise...but hardest to level up

factions is good if u want to play pvp...its also a great money making thing with the assassin

nightfall i like because of the dervish, and the leveling is easy and you also get heroes

eye of the north is the only true expansion. its fun and quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom