Which country is the biggest target for the US?

Lets not start up on this again. None are. We aren't going to attack these other ones. If you think so, I want some evidence to that statement. Furthermore, Iran is going to have another internal revolution. There are calls for reform in both Iran and Syria, that are growing.. especially with the Iraqi Election. North Korea is a total unknown. We don't know what is going on in there, but if the DPRK gets more out of control, China may step in and stop it.. because it is not in the interests of China that the DPRK (North Korea) do anything stupid.

I find it rather idiotical that the US doesn't trust any other countries with nukes, while they have enough to destroy the world many many times.

Not all goverments are stupid and going to let terrorists have those nukes...

I find it rather idiotical people can attack the US when they don't understand the reality. The US won't use nukes against someone for no reason. We did it twice but that was in a major world war. The Iranian, Syrian and North Korean goverments are stupid.

The Iranian, Syrian and North Korean goverments are stupid.

I wouldn't way that if I were you. They're just tired of the US controlling and limiting their ways..

Oh please. Are you praising them? The US isn't controlling or limiting them. They are doing what they want and they have been doing that for years. In fact we allowed the North Koreans to do what they want during the Clinton years. Limiting their ways.. what crap. And lets talk about the Iranians.. do you realize 80% of the Iranian people want change in their country and want closer ties to the US?

I'm not praising them. I'm just saying you shouldn't judge a goverment as idiotic just because it doesn't agree with the U.S.

Anyways, forget it, I'm not going to argue about this.

I didn't say that they are idiotic because they don't agree with the US. Again don't put words in my mouth. I said they are idiotic because they are very rash in their decisions. Yeah.. you are right.. you shouldn't argue with established facts.

Personally, although I dont like the fact the US has WMDs. It kinda freaks me out that a nation as secretive as North Korea threatens they have them instead of acknowledging they have them. I cant see the US launching warheads when their authority is challenged but North Korea I can picture it. I think if the coalition invade NK there is a chance that the unstable Kim Jong Il (whoever) may give the go ahead for the launch. That said, no one should have such a devastating weapon in their arsenal regardless of who they are. I can see that the middle east is trying to create closer ties with the Western nations especially Libya if everyone follows Libyas example and end their stupid stand offs we could all focus on more important global events such as global warming.

Libya gave up completely. They gave up everything they had. They just said "Okay we are done with it. Forget it."

Back
Top Bottom