Best Buy Now Going To The UK

We heard about this in a meeting. I believe Australia is supposed to get one within the next year.

I like bestbuy, mainly because where I am at, there is only 2 places that sells decent electronics. Best Buy, and Micro Center. They have other stores like Ultimate, but that's far away, then there's the Wal-Mart, and Target, but they never seem to sell what I want.

I like bestbuy, mainly because where I am at, there is only 2 places that sells decent electronics. Best Buy, and Micro Center. They have other stores like Ultimate, but that's far away, then there's the Wal-Mart, and Target, but they never seem to sell what I want.

That's good for you because you can get your local Best Buy to price match against Micro Center and get another 10% on top of that.

Ahh, The memories of Price Matching at Best Buy... Some folks don't think about Tax and Shipping costs (Online) when coming in wanting a price match. Good times, Good times. Most of the folks that came in with price matching inquiries ALWAYS had an ad to a questionable online shop that I've never heard of.

Example- Excuse Me, I'd like to get that Nikon D80 please. Here's a price match for $199.....Of course it was an Ebay item. Had a lot of fun with.

Back
Top Bottom