any jobs in toronto area? FML

Delux

In Runtime
hey guys,

im starting to get irritated, pissed off, and stressed because i cant find a job, ive applied to over 20 places in the past month and still nothhing.

does anyone know of anything in the toronto area?

my experience isnt THAT good, but experience is experience, right?

My Experience on my Resume:

RELEVANT EXPERIENCE

Administration - 2009
Dominion Lending, Oakville, ON

Input applications through Expert, collect all outstanding conditions, order appraisals, request rate drops. Follow up on pre-approvals
Liaise with Solicitors, follow up with lenders to ensure file will close as scheduled
Prepare/scan files to be sent to head office for payroll
Marketing, mailing out EOS (Evidence of Success cards) thank you letters, annual check up letters, renewal letters. Record leads, referral sources for business planning.
Send out rate sheets. Work on newsletters – electronic and printed copies for mailing

Merchandiser - 2008 - 2009
Shoppers Drugmart, Brampton, ON
* Merchandised and provided superior customer service.
* Maintained efficient flow of merchandise from the receiving door to the sales area
* Received merchandise from DC and local deliveries and ensured proper documentation of the received and returned goods.
Organized the backroom, assembled and displayed pre-packs
Completed planogram adjustments and ensured signage and talkers were displayed with accordance to operating standards.
Used the PDT system to cycle count and replenish inventory through MMS

VOLUNTEER WORK
Support - 2006
BDI Canada Inc., Mississauga, ON

Matched mail, photocopied files, organized files to maximize space, purged files and managed archived items

Any Help Is REALLY Grateful

When you apply at these places, do you do a follow up call a few days later? Sometimes that will make or break your chances. Sometimes it even takes several calls. Don't be afraid to call a potential employer to let them know how interested you are in a position.

With my job, it took a call twice a week for a month to get in, and my God it paid off really well. That's how badly I wanted that job. I wouldn't give up on it. And now I'm 18 and have a career lined up already.

Keep trying. These are difficult times, but trust me, be persistent, and you may get what you want.

^Agreed. Follow the philosophy that they will hire you just to stop hearing from you.

Back
Top Bottom