Correct BIOS Settings/Memory Settings And Maybe Over Clock

JoseMCeee

Solid State Member
I have been doing a lot of reading on my BIOS and current hardware and I'm still not too sure that I have the correct settings.

Here's my setup:

Newegg.com - ASUS P5P43TD/USB3 LGA 775 Intel P43 USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Newegg.com - CORSAIR XMS 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 Ultra Stable Desktop Memory Model CMX4GX3M2A1333C8
Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100253HDMI Radeon HD 4650 512MB 128-bit GDDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Low Profile Ready Video Card
Newegg.com - CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX 550W ATX12V V2.2 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply

I also have pictures of my current BIOS settings

289y4hg.jpg

24wsqd2.jpg

2h4xs2u.jpg

sdipti.jpg

For all those BIOS pics I guess if you guys see anythings I should change let me know. But the main thing Im worried about is my memory settings because they dont feel right or fast enough.

CPU-Z shows very slow speeds and HW monitor also shows low voltage for VIN6. Isnt that the memory slot?

zkln2r.jpg

2n9i5iv.jpg

And about Overclocking, I would like to try to get up to 3.0ghz but Im not sure if I can but of course I want to get all the stock settings right.

I know the temps maybe be off but really what I am concerned about the most is the memory timings and voltage. Can anyone let me know if it is normal for CPU-Z to show those incorrect timings? Also the voltage?

Back
Top Bottom