scan to network share

frank2085

In Runtime
I need a little help with scan to network share. I am trying to setup a scan to network share and i can not figure out how to get the template destination on the scanner. The scanner is a XEROX WorkCentre 5675. I have the file repository setup thats not the issue the issue is getting the template on the scanner. I can added the template to the default template but i dont want that because anyone who scans to that will send it to every user's share on there. Just want a new template for a new share. Any help would be awsome.

Well if anyone is trying to figure it out i just got it to work. If anyone runs into this issue y problem was i did not click on the scan tab and add a template to be shown on the scanner. After that I had to add my repository that I had created. If anyone has any questions on this please ask i can help you out now

RegCure Review

Most scanners are not networkable. sharing the scanner will not work unless it is. If it is, then the scanner software will handle it.
RegCure Review

are you kidding me, where have you got your information?? and if you have read down below i set it up just fine. and you can also set it up to scan to the home folder

Back
Top Bottom