New forum user here.

Todesengel

Baseband Member
Greetings everyone, should have joined a forum a long time ago. Finally made it here. Forgive all my spelling and grammar mistakes ahead of time please...

Hi and welcome, I am new here too , I have a really big problem with my computer . I've been told my pc is dead and to burry it.... I don't know what to believe as I've never seen my type of error before, I would like to post the problem but I can't remember any good sites for uploading pictures...

Sorry I haven't learnt how to start a new topic and so I thought maybe you's could help me even if you can quote me in the correct topic to help would be overly appreciated. Please if anyone understands what my problem is I would appreciate your help more than you would know, I have two children and all their photos from the last 9 years are on it and they mean the world to me. Many thanks

Basically I turn on my pc, it seems to be loading ok, it has bios option and a couple others down the bottom, them opens to a black screen with my specs labeled in a square box, I have never seen it before,I'll retype what it says

Diskette Drive A : None Display Type :EGA/VGA
Pri. Master Disk : LBA,SATA, 1000GB Serial Port (s) :3F8
Pri. Slave Disk : None Parallel Ports (s) :378
Sec. Master Disk : DVD-RW ,ATA 33
DRAM at Bank (s) :0 1 4 5
Sec. Slave Disk : None

It doesn't do anything more than that it stays on the black screen . I have no idea what's wrong as it was working perfectly fine last night when I turned it off , thanks for your time :))

Last edited:
Hi and welcome, I am new here too , I have a really big problem with my computer . I've been told my pc is dead and to burry it.... I don't know what to believe as I've never seen my type of error before, I would like to post the problem but I can't remember any good sites for uploading pictures...

Sorry I haven't learnt how to start a new topic and so I thought maybe you's could help me even if you can quote me in the correct topic to help would be overly appreciated. Please if anyone understands what my problem is I would appreciate your help more than you would know, I have two children and all their photos from the last 9 years are on it and they mean the world to me. Many thanks

Basically I turn on my pc, it seems to be loading ok, it has bios option and a couple others down the bottom, them opens to a black screen with my specs labeled in a square box, I have never seen it before,I'll retype what it says

Diskette Drive A : None Display Type :EGA/VGA
Pri. Master Disk : LBA,SATA, 1000GB Serial Port (s) :3F8
Pri. Slave Disk : None Parallel Ports (s) :378
Sec. Master Disk : DVD-RW ,ATA 33
DRAM at Bank (s) :0 1 4 5
Sec. Slave Disk : None

It doesn't do anything more than that it stays on the black screen . I have no idea what's wrong as it was working perfectly fine last night when I turned it off , thanks for your time :))

Go to the hardware section and click new thread at the top of the page..

Back
Top Bottom