Curious and Thirsty

Amelia

Beta member
Hey all,

So I'm a super newbie newb to the computer realm in the sense that I can definitely work technology, get along with it, and adore it, but have yet to really get a firm grasp of its mechanics beyond, "Pffft, it's science!"

Now I've got curiosity eating me up thanks to friends and acquaintances. I'm definitely interested in building my own computer as well as getting into some programming with Java or C/C++. (Not to mention expanding my Games To Check Out list...) Lately, I've been reading some old introductory textbooks to get the basics down.

Expect to hear a lot of stupid questions from me! Some of them I expect will be truly flooring. So, thank you all incredibly much for your patience beforehand. I really do appreciate it.

Welcome!

One thing to remember when asking questions on this forum: The only stupid question is the one you don't ask. We were all beginners at one point and we are still here because we love helping people like you!

Welcome! Feel free to ask anything you like, as said above we were all beginners once...

we will help you to the best of our knowledge ^^
and Welcome to the forum

Welcome!

One thing to remember when asking questions on this forum: The only stupid question is the one you don't ask. We were all beginners at one point and we are still here because we love helping people like you!

Welcome! Feel free to ask anything you like, as said above we were all beginners once...

:horse: but Welcome and please don't be afraid to ask anything.

Hey all,

So I'm a super newbie newb to the computer realm in the sense that I can definitely work technology, get along with it, and adore it, but have yet to really get a firm grasp of its mechanics beyond, "Pffft, it's science!"

Now I've got curiosity eating me up thanks to friends and acquaintances. I'm definitely interested in building my own computer as well as getting into some programming with Java or C/C++. (Not to mention expanding my Games To Check Out list...) Lately, I've been reading some old introductory textbooks to get the basics down.

Expect to hear a lot of stupid questions from me! Some of them I expect will be truly flooring. So, thank you all incredibly much for your patience beforehand. I really do appreciate it.
Welcome to the forum!! :)

Back
Top Bottom