Been gone a while, guess I'll re-introduce myself.

Tandyman100

Baseband Member
As you can see by my profile I signed up back in 2010 (legodude you still here?), but I've been inactive since about a month after I signed up, and now I'm back!

In case you don't know, I'm a 16yo dude from Kansas with an affinity for vintage computers. I've got a pair of TRS-80 Model 100s, an IBM PS/2, a 486DX-2 desktop I built to be as period as possible, a 486SX laptop, 486DX-4 laptop, Pentium laptops... all sorts of nonsense.

I'm lacking a bit on the modern side, my most modern computer is this Dell Latitude D600 (1.6GHz Pentium M, 1GB RAM), but I make due.

I also run the site seen in my signature, which used to be run off of a Pentium III/650 in my basement, but I have since switched to paid hosting because crappy 360/40 home DSL is rubbish for hosting a site :p

So yeah, that's me. Non-computer stuff I do is jiu jitsu, mountain biking, sprinting, and screwing around with my car.

As you can see by my profile I signed up back in 2010 (legodude you still here?), but I've been inactive since about a month after I signed up, and now I'm back!

In case you don't know, I'm a 16yo dude from Kansas with an affinity for vintage computers. I've got a pair of TRS-80 Model 100s, an IBM PS/2, a 486DX-2 desktop I built to be as period as possible, a 486SX laptop, 486DX-4 laptop, Pentium laptops... all sorts of nonsense.

I'm lacking a bit on the modern side, my most modern computer is this Dell Latitude D600 (1.6GHz Pentium M, 1GB RAM), but I make due.

I also run the site seen in my signature, which used to be run off of a Pentium III/650 in my basement, but I have since switched to paid hosting because crappy 360/40 home DSL is rubbish for hosting a site :p

So yeah, that's me. Non-computer stuff I do is jiu jitsu, mountain biking, sprinting, and screwing around with my car.

Welcome Back!! :)

Back
Top Bottom