Can't kill Stopzilla

nosoup4u

Beta member
I used the free 15 day trial of Stopzilla but then decided not to buy it. Every morning when I start my computer it comes up. I click on "my computer" then "add or remove programs" and click on remove but it always comes back. I'm using a Gateway 310 with XP. I had no trouble getting rid of it on another PC. Any ideas what the problem is?

Stopzilla is a pop up blocker that I downloaded for a 15 day free trial. It actually did its job, but I'd now have to pay for it...which I wouldn't mind doing, but I'm having other problems with my computer and wanted to get rid of some of the extra stuff to see what might be causing the them.

Ah, I hate things like that, MSN Toolbar Blocks Pop-i[s a treat and does nothing bad at all! You can also Searc quickly and Get to many MSN Websites easily and efficently. Obviously MSN Premium is best for that but its about £4/Month.

I must admit I have no idea how to do that - if you've tried Uninstalling it then I would just delete the files; then if it doesn't work then you could probably do what David said; just go throught he Registry (not very fun though!)

Yeah! toolbar.msn.com See;

!
tbar.gif

It is very useful - quick and easy access to MSN Search, and many other MSN based Porducts including My MSN, and the MSN Homepage; also Searches can be defined by News, Dictionary, Encyclopaedia, MSN Money, Movies, Yellow Pages (the American version! but hey!) and the White Pages - and more!

Lol! I sound like an Advert!

About a couple of weeks ago - found it while perousing the MSN Websites (which I regularly do along with Slate.msn.com, Microsoft.com, MSNBC.com and MSDN.com!)

Back
Top Bottom