Is your battery your biggest cell phone issue?

Tech Explorer

In Runtime
That's my overall impression, both from personal experience and from what I read. My current experience is that the battery easily dies and is hard to get restarted and recharged. And you?

That's good to hear. With my phone I believe it was defective almost from the beginning so I got a new phone today. I'll be alternating between the phones until I get familiar with the new one.

No issues with my battery. Had a Droid Incredible and now an iPhone 4S.

They tried to sell me an extra battery or an upgraded one when I bought them both but I have no problem getting a day's usage out of them (or longer). I also have a USB charger for both at my desk so I use that in a pinch but for the most part my daily use (including music, some gaming, email checking (set to check often), web browsing, etc) doesn't drain it enough that I would consider it a realy issue.

I had a problem with the Sony Errocson X10i, (not quite the battery lol) the charging components regularly overheated and stopped working so I would wake up to a un charged phone. By the time I figured out it wasn't me going crazy I had missed the recall period

What I do is have my old phone for epic battery life, and new one to surf the internet :D

XD. using 2 phones... that sucks doesn't it?

I use a Samsung galaxy Nexus. it has a OLED display. the biggest battery killer on a phone is the screen.
so by having a powersaving (and i most say beautiful) OLED display really helps keeping the phone alive for longer. i have no problem getting through 1 day. a can even get through 2 days if i wanted to. i recharge each night to be safe.

XD. using 2 phones... that sucks doesn't it?

I use a Samsung galaxy Nexus. it has a OLED display. the biggest battery killer on a phone is the screen.
so by having a powersaving (and i most say beautiful) OLED display really helps keeping the phone alive for longer. i have no problem getting through 1 day. a can even get through 2 days if i wanted to. i recharge each night to be safe.

Epic battery life is not one or two days.

I'm talking weeks.

Back
Top Bottom