How To Be A Hacker

Yea ... most hacker guids are for 'educational purposes only' lol ...
I've seen that tutorial somewhere on the web before :D Ahh ... the hackers glider brings back the memories

Try the "Black Book", it's supposed to teach you how to hack... or something like that....

You can get various books about hacking off eBay or something like that, although msot skills can simply be learnt by using the internet :) Power is at your hands, that is if you know how to use it :D

There are no guides on how to become a hacker.

A hacker is a person who is a programmer, who finds holes in a peice of software/code then writes an exploit to gain access to the system.

These guides on how to " become a hacker " are a load of twat and are written by kiddies. Do you really think a true hacker would write a guide on how to become something like himself?

Imo :)

It is true that there are no guides to become a hacker, the skills can only be learnt through experience and by learning from mistakes, but this is a piece of work to guide and to give people a nudge in the right direction if i can use those words, it really doesn't matter if it is indeed written by script kiddies or experienced hackers, it still proves to still have the same effect and guidance

my definition of a hacker is someone who doesnt accept the way things are and is curioius about how things work and tries to find out, so that they can make it better.

lol this brings back memories.. Im gona post a thread in a bit in social lol

My nickname is hacker because of just what were talking about, its like my pet name from my friends and teachers.

But anyways, Hacking is not commiting crimes, or breaking software, or destroying systems, or even anything harmful for that matter.

At times I hate the term because so many people know it (and dont understand it), Anyone can say "Im a hacker" When they arent. I like to think of the word hack in simile to exploit.

~~

Im am a Hacker, I am an Exploiter.

I hack things, I exploit things

I'm always hacking things to see how they tick,
Im always exploiting things to see how they tick.

~~

See? Its not something you can entitle yourself, Its something you can do. People often confuse the term with cracker. Crackers are malicious, Have cruel intent, The only thing they have in common with "hackers" is the fact they can exploit things. They use their knowledge to destroy things while hackers use their knowledge many times to fix them, and often times just to learn something new.

I sadly think That Hacker has slowly faded into a misunderstood genre. While hacker used to stand for a title for the root, now noobs toss it around as though a meaningless term. We'll just have to come up with something more meaningful to call ourselves guys lol

Back
Top Bottom