Wtf?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

catalyst1

BSOD
Again with the unneccessary locking of the threads. This time it was just someone trying to sell his game account. I can picture Maurice's reaction: "OHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I MUST USE MY SWIFT SWORD TO SMITE THIS EVILDOER OF ALL EVILDOERS!!!!! HE IS SELLING [GASP] A GAME ACCOUNT!!!!!!!! AND SINCE MODLIKE RHYMES WITH GODLIKE, I CAN DEAL WITH HIM HOWEVER I PLEASE!!!!!!111111one"

WTF? Lame.

EDIT> Just out of curiosity, how the hell did he "act devious"?! And how is selling a game account illegal on CF?!!?!

Well, I think Maurice had a point. And no, I'm not being biased AT ALL.

That account could have been blacklisted, banned or not had the stats the seller claimed it had. So you could be handing over good money for a noob account, or one you can't actually use. But you are right; as far as I know it's not illegal to sell accounts on CF, you'd have to check with David.

And I also agree that part of the fun of MMO gaming is to build up your character from scratch, not cut out the middle man and the learning curve by buying someone else's account.

I'm not locking this, and I'm not going to ban you. But you really should calm down. Please read my announcement in the Social Lounge.

So basically what you're saying is that every thread that involves someone selling something should be locked? I mean, who's to say that tehbrian in the next thread over is actually selling his laptop??? MAYBE IT'S A SCAM!!!!! HE COULD JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT GIVE YOU ANYTHING AND SCAM YOU!!! [GASP!!] The game account was no different than anything else being sold on here, and locking the thread was a ridiculous move. I shouldn't be surprised to be honest, but somehow the mods always amaze me. (And notice I'm using the term mods in general and not naming names, so don't get all huffy on me.)

So yeah, I stand by my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom