Wtb Many Items

spiritd

Baseband Member
Ok so I want a GFX card update I want to buy a 7600GT and I'm low on money so I'm offering $50 for it. Or, I would be willing to trade for the rest of the items liste din the title with either a 7600GT xXx Edition with Lifetime warranty unregistered paired with a Zalman VF900 CU and I'll include an ATI radeon X300 with it. All products include original manuals, packaging, and hardware.

Members please note his rep level, it's on the list as - 3, the lowest level, his post seems OK, but why was he given this minus grading? :confused:

Google Guru said:
Did he do something wrong on some other part of the forums?
Not that I could see, but admin may have found out something in his pre-CF history, he's probably seen my post by now, & ought to post soon, if only to query my observations, if not, I'll ask him directly.

I am pretty sure I angered ArrizX and then I aske dhim why he neg repped me and he wa slike cause im a mod or something o_O lol. Happened long time ago on AIM.

My two negs are form these 2 Topics:
FS/WTB parts August 24th, 2006 02:28 AM You will have to learn that you just can't post what you have in Sell stuff.
Wanted: Computer. July 5th, 2006 08:52 PM

On the first 1 I psoted about a monitor I had.

On the second I said "Retrobox seems like a good deal."

Back
Top Bottom