Top Level Internet Domains For Sale!!!

Dunks

Beta member
Hello All,
I got a few top-level domains I am looking to sell to help me jump start several personal projects. They are highly marketable domains with great commerce potential. For the savvy investor these domains may represent gold especially if he/she can find the right end-user. Please review the following domains and reply with your most serious and reasonable offer. If need be, I will also entertain the idea of paying a generous percentage (10%~20%) of the final sale price to the person that helps me complete a paticular individual/bundle sale transaction. Thanks!

RoyalFactory.com
NeedLuxury.com/net/org
WeGotDough.com/net/org
LoveAndScandals.com/net/org
FashionWeak.com/org
KoreanLegacy.com/net/org
EmpireDuSex.com/net/org
PayPerFix.com/net/org
69XL.com/net/org

Hello All,
I got a few top-level domains I am looking to sell to help me jump start several personal projects. They are highly marketable domains with great commerce potential. For the savvy investor these domains may represent gold especially if he/she can find the right end-user. Please review the following domains and reply with your most serious and reasonable offer. If need be, I will also entertain the idea of paying a generous percentage (10%~20%) of the final sale price to the person that helps me complete a paticular individual/bundle sale transaction. Thanks!

RoyalFactory.com
NeedLuxury.com/net/org
WeGotDough.com/net/org
LoveAndScandals.com/net/org
FashionWeak.com/org
KoreanLegacy.com/net/org
EmpireDuSex.com/net/org
PayPerFix.com/net/org
69XL.com/net/org
Not sure it's legal to do this, anyone like to comment?

Back
Top Bottom