Selling my pretty decent rig with many extras

retromelon

Beta member
hi fellas, like the title says, selling my pc with some added extras to whoever will buy it. Had this setup for about a year now until I've realized Pc gaming just isn't for me (I'm not good at memorizing keys). Hopefully I can get it sold and buy a wii u. Alright, here's what I got: custom built computer - AMD Phenom II X4 940 cpu, Sapphire Radeon 6870 graphics card, 8 gigabytes of ram, Windows 7 Ultimate operating system, two five hundred gig hard drives, six usb ports, 500 watt power supply, custom modded fan in case screen to keep temperatures low and prolong the life of the hardware, and that's just the computer. (On this computer I have been able to run titles like Tomb Raider, The Witcher 2, and Guild Wars 2 at 1920 x 1080 resolution smoothly with most settings on high or ultra).
The extras included are an LED keyboard with three adjustable brightness levels, a silent clicking mouse, a Logitech S -220 speaker system with included subwoofer with adjustable bass volume, and a usb wifi adapter so if you want to use your pc away from your router you can just plug the adapter into one of the six usb ports on this machine and your machine can now get wifi without needing to plug an an ethernet cable. The bad is that there is a dent near the top of the case and the roof of the computer is very slightly loose. It's almost unnoticable and does not affect performance of the system at all. For all this I'm hoping to get $529, which I think is a pretty good deal considering all the shipping I'll have to pay. I also have a samsung t260 hd 26 inch monitor that a buyer can add to this all for 110 dollars. I'll have to ship it separately, though. Please forgive my terribad photo taking skills.
jpg-0-img-3559

sih0-img-35550.jpg

sih0-img-3560.jpg

sih0-img-35570.jpg

sih0-img-3561.jpg

sih0-img-3562.jpg

ps also comes with a dvi cord and a power cord. monitor will come with separate power cord.

i couldn't figure out how to edit my post, so here goes.
IMG_3555.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
IMG_3557.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
IMG_3559.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
[url=http://postimg.org/image/r0mt03to7/]
[img]http://s23.postimg.org/r0mt03to7/IMG_3560.jpg[/url][/IMG]
IMG_3561.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
IMG_3562.jpg
[/url][/IMG]