Interest Check: X1650 Pro PCI-E

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
So, If all goes well and I can get my HD3870 next week, and it works, I might be interested in selling my X1650Pro. It is a pretty good card, It can run Halo 2 Vista at 1440x900, no AA, max settings with very little or no screen lag (other specs in sig) It is only about a year old, and has never been overclocked. This would be a good card for someone who likes to game a little, but his/her primary purpose is the internet or word processing. Also great for movies.

ATi Radeon X1650 Pro
512MB GDDR2 VRAM
PCI-E X16 Interface
Single slot design, but it would be a tight squeeze for anything below it
Mine is direct from ATi, but the PowerCooler is about the closest to it: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131068

Heres a pic just for interest sake. A little dusty, but I will clean it up with a can of compressed air.

l_5078bb4289b6f215af311e65d842c8ab.jpg

Forgot the price I would be willing to sell it at: Considering it is slightly used and new it goes for 30 to 40 bucks, I might sell it for 20, you pay for shipping. I would like more opinions on it before I sell it though.

Oh, another tidbit: you don't need a power connector. It gets all of its power from the PCI-E X16 slot. I recommend at least a 500W PSU if you have a loaded system. 18A or more on a single rail might be necessary as well.

Back
Top Bottom