FS: MSI MS-1029 Barebones + CPU

Fastvan671

In Runtime
is.php

Cost is $539 + $14 shipping

Also available is the AMD Turion64 1mb L2 Cache Processor
Add $40 and I'll throw in the processor.

Based on the ATI® RS 480M chipset and powered by the ATI Mobility™ Radeon ® X700 graphics processing units (GPUs) with 128MB of video memory, the MSI MS-1029 15.4” TFT barebone notebook is the perfect mobile computing solution for users who demand portability, performance and connectivity.

The integrated ATI Mobility™ Radeon® X700 with 128MB brings a new age of graphics technology and power management to mobile PC users seeking both breathtaking performance and true mobility. Besides, it also boosts 3D graphics performance, allowing intensive multimedia-threaded applications and multitasking.

Designed for those who demand leading-edge technology with the added benefit of a mobile platform, MS-1029 based notebook users will experience the flexibility of being mobile and still enjoy the performance and features found in a desktop computer. In addition, the MS-1029 offers customers a 15.4” diagonal WXGA color display for comfortable viewing, which could eliminate the need for an external monitor.

Processor Supports Socket 754 Mobile AMD Sempronâ„¢ 25 Watt and Turionâ„¢64 MT processors
Chipset ATI® RX 480M + ATI® SB 400 Chipset
Graphics & Video Module ATI Mobility™ Radeon® X700 graphics processing unit (GPU) with 128MB VRAM
Main Memory Two SO-DIMM Sockets DDR 333, MAX: 2GB
Display 15.4" Anti-Glare WXGA LCD (1280 x 800)
PC Cards Slot PCMCIA 2.1 Compliant, Type II x 1
Card Reader MMC/SD/MS 3-in-1 Card Reader
Hard Disk Drive Supports 2.5" 9.5mm IDE HDD with Ultra ATA-100 up to 100GB
Optical Drive Dual-Layer DVD Burner
LAN/Modem Built-in 10/100Mbps Ethernet LAN and modem Module
Wireless LAN 802.11b/g WLAN + Bluetooth Optional
(using MSI MS-6855B BT+WLAN miniPCI Combo Card)
I/O Ports • VGA Port x 1 (D-Sub, 15-pin mini D-Sub)
• TV-out (S-Video) Port x 1
• USB2.0 Port x 4
• IEEE1394 Port x 1
• Mic-in Port x 1
• Headphone Out x 1
• Modem Port x 1
• LAN Port x 1

Audio AC'97 2.2, SoundBlasterâ„¢ Compatible
Hot Keys 5 instant launch keys for e-mail, internet, wireless, bluetooth and one user's define key
Battery Pack & Life Li-ion 8 cells battery (4400mHh)
AC Adapter 19V DC, 75W/Input: 100~240V AC, 50/60Hz universal
Dimension 13.98" (L) x 10.04" (D) x 1.18" (H)
Weight 6.39 Lbs

* MSI recommends Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional for Mobile Computing

Comes with a 1 year manufacturers warranty. This is a promotional item from MSI. All sales final. Returns are for exchange of same/like item incase of defect only. Please purchase accordingly. This item is a barebones unit. The items you will need to complete this unit will be CPU, Hard drive, Ram, Operating system.

Payments accepted are Postal money order and Cashiers Check Only. My paypal account is on hold at the moment because someone tried to purchase a laptop from me using a stolen credit card. Paypal put a hold of $1300 on my account penting the outcome of the charges of Fraud by the buyer.
Check my feedback on ebay. ebay user name - fastvan

Question, email me: fastvan67@charter.net

Hello my name is Jason Gaugg, i live in a tiny town called Mount Barker. My town is small and there are not many shops in the town which means no computer shops. I come from a poor family which means we cant afford the best of stuff which is sorta a bummer because i only have a 400mhz 16mb graphics card and 128 ram, this is no where what i need to play the games that i like, like c.o.d, Dawn Of War, counter strike. I have to ask a big favour of any1 that is reading this post, i would like to ask if you could spare any computer parts (even if they're crap, anything helps) then i could build my own computer and not have to share with my family. So if any1 has the heart to help me and not ridicule me because of my situation i live at 52 langton road mount barker w.a Australia 6324 thank you very much for your time.

Back
Top Bottom