FS: EVGA GeForce 8800 GTS

hstylez

Solid State Member
SOLD!

For sale is my roughly year old EVGA GeForce 8800 GTS. I recently upgraded to a 9800 GTX+ so that is the only reason it is for sale. To be honest, I didn't see much of a performance boost in my upgrade so you can rest assured this is a really nice graphics card.

As for the condition, it's roughly a year old. I've never had any issues with it and it's never been overclocked. It was working perfect when I pulled it from my pc. Being that it's EVGA, you know it's quality, so this thing will be around awhile.

Included with the graphics card itself is basically everything that comes from factory(check the picture). Includes: Manual, Driver CD, DVI to VGA adapter, S Video Cable, and it also comes with the game Dark Messiah.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to post or private message me.

Here are some of the stats from the card:
* GPU: Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS
* Clock speed: 500 MHz
* Pixel pipelines: 96
* RAMDAC: 400 MHz
* Memory: 320 MB, 320 bit DDR3
* Memory clock speed: 1600 MHz (effective)
* Memory bandwidth: 64 GB per second
* Bus: PCI-E 16X
* Interface: DVI-I, HDTV
* SLI capable: Yes
* Max Refresh Rate: 240 Hz
* Max Analog: 2048 x 1536 x 32bit x85Hz
* Max Digital: 2560 x 1600
* Power requirements: Minimum 400-watt power supply. (Minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 26 amps.)

I have seen these cards used on ebay go for $80+ without any of the original contents. I'm offering it with everything for $70 plus shipping.

Item: EVGA GeForce 8800 GTS
Contact: Please post or PM me. I can get in contact with you via email I just preffer to not post
Price: $70 plus shipping
Shipping: I will ship no problem. If you live in my area I am happy to meet up to save on shipping.

006s.jpg

009s.jpg

Fy4 Lancashire

Also can you take a pic with your name on with your 9800 GTX+ on the pic please.

sorry, I just need to see proof of your story

thanks

sounds like a legit deal to me

i thought it was right from the start. Hey, how many people around here follow the rules in this section without having to be told lol?

As for your 9800GTX+, its a nice card!! i have 2 of them running in SLI, one OC and the other OCX. Which did you get??

I don't trust noone until I see further proof.

Now I have and I would buy it but he told me it's $45 to send and it's abit expensive but still, I would buy it if i lived in usa.

thanks alot man

I don't trust noone until I see further proof.

Now I have and I would buy it but he told me it's $45 to send and it's abit expensive but still, I would buy it if i lived in usa.

thanks alot man

No problem at all. I wish it wasn't so expensive to ship overseas. I had to look again when I saw the quote they gave me, thought it was a mistake haha..

Back
Top Bottom