FS: Bunch of stuff

cc2096

Beta member
Hey all. Got a bunch of stuff to sell, most offers will be considered.

Payment via Paypal only, non CC. Shipping will most likely be with USPS priority, and is included the price. Any questions, hit me up via email @ popita79NOSPAM@comcast.net (remove NOSPAM of course). Do not PM me, as I can not read them while I am at work (which is where I seem to live these days, lol)

Apple 3rd gen 20gb iPod with 2 yr Apple Care, Dock, remote, case, Anapod Explorer software (for Windows machines, negates the need for iTunes) - $250

Altec Lansing InMotion portable speakers for iPod (will only sell these if the iPod sells first) - $75

Toshiba SDP-2600 portable DVD player. This thing is sick, it has component output and a built in HD screen. And the sound is absolutely incredible. It comes with a remote and a car charger. You can check out all the specs here http://www.tacp.toshiba.com/dvd/product.asp?model=SD-P2600 - $350 OBO

Palmone Treo 600 (GSM). This phone is unlocked and can be used with any GSM carrier. It is loaded with the latest Cingular firmware (as I am a cingular employee and that is the current network that it is being used on). If you are interested in this, you already know what it is, and what it's worth. It will come with all the standard accessories in the box, as well as a car charger/portable USB sync cable, and a 256mb SD card. I will also throw in a copy of Toysoft Lightwav, which allows you to use mp3's as your ringtones. - $400

Konica Minolta Dimage Z3 4mp digicam. Brand new, only 2 weeks old. Took on a trip to Vegas, and now I really don't need it (have another digicam). Will come will retail box and all accessories, targus camera case, and a Sandisk Ultra II 256mb SD card. - $390

As far as trades, I am looking for the following:

AMD Athlon 64 3000-3800 CPU and Mobo combo and atleast 1gb of DDR3200
17" or bigger LCD monitor with atleast a 16ms response time
Archos AV420
Geforce 6800GT
Buffy The Vampire Slayer series on DVD
Angel Series on DVD
Open to other offers

Thanks for looking! :D

Back
Top Bottom