FS: AMD Athlon XP-M 2600+ CPU

zoomtm

Daemon Poster
FS: AMD Athlon XP-M 2600+ 2.0GHz CPU

What is it?

I am selling an AMD Athlon XP-Mobile 2600+ CPU. This CPU has a stock rating of 2.0GHz and 266FSB. It uses 45Watts of power. It is about 8 months old. I bought it from Mwave.com. It has been OCed, and ran succesfully at 400FSB and 2.4GHz (this all depends on your hardware in your computer). It is for Socket A/462 Motherboards. This is NOT an AMD Athlon 64 CPU, but can be compared to about an AMD Athlon 64 2800+ Socket 754. I will also throw in a Coolermaster Copper Heatsink that is rated at 31dBA and 3000RPM.

Why am I selling?

I am selling this CPU because I am upgrading my motherboard and CPU. While typing this post; I'm actually using the CPU.

Where am I shipping to?

I will ship ONLY to the contential USA (48 Main Sates).

How much does it cost?

I will charge 70 Dollars including shipping for the CPU and Heatsink.

Are there any pictures?

Yes there is one:

11uk.jpg

Located left is the CPU, on the right is the heatsink. There is some GEIL Copper thermal paste on the cpu and under the heatsink. There is also a little Arctic Silver left.

Shipping Carrier?

I will be using USPS as the shipping carrier.

Do you ship or get paid first?

I will need to get paid first. Sorry...I have been scammed before...and it won't happen again.

What are your payment methods?

I accept only PayPal. With PayPal you can pay through a check, bank account, debit card, or credit card. www.paypal.com

Who am I?

I am a student located in North Carolina. I like to play games, listen to music, and adminstrate things on the internet. I am a trust worthy person, and I hope my buyer will be also :).

How can I contact you? (Please feel free to ask me anything)

You can contact me on:

AOL: ZoomTm
AIM: ZoomTm
MSN: ZoomTm@msn.com
Yahoo: ZoomTm
Email: ZoomTm@msn.com

eBay reference: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=zoomtm&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

Back
Top Bottom