5 Mile Range Lan Antenna For Sale!!

ryancan123

Beta member
hey you all. i have a wireless lan antenna up for sale! it hooks up to you router and boosts the signal up to 5 miles so you can extend your network up to miles!! attached is a rptnc cable for hooking it up to a linksys product. but adapters for other brands are a vailable. it also comes with a mounting kit! with these, you can share internet from your friend who lives across your city!! email me at nayrnac321@comcast.net if you want it. i am selling it with the rptnc cable and mounting kit all for just 50 bucks plus 10 bucks shipping. thanks! this thing is awesome. if you want more pics, then email me!

GO HERE TO SEE THE PICTURE!!

http://www.geocities.com/bandwebsite2000/1.JPG

????????????????

What kind of idiot wants their internet broadcasted to everyone within five miles. ahahahahhahaha, no matter the security, sounds like none in your case, there would still be tons of people that would have their laptops automatically hooking up to your wireless lan, all the laptops with integrated lan that is, or people that have a wireless card inserted.

People are going to think they have free internet, or try using yours and have it it for free. Then the other group, the people that have it at their fingertips that will love being able to do as they please on your connection, and they "will be at your house" (their IP will be at least.)

So tell me again why you think people on here, and they should all know better, than to give access to their lan for five miles? lol

Every heard of an encrypted network, just because it's possible for people you know to recieve your wireless LAN it doesn't make it accessible to everyone!
I tried to look at the picture of it but I get error page cannot be found (or the Geocities equivelant of it)
How much are you planning to sell this mass of twisted wire for?

--- Transfered to For Sale / Trade Forum: Next time you advertise something on here, and I hope you do, please put it on here, thanks ---

God I wish I had the money! :D

Encryption, 100%??? lol not in this world. lol and one more, lol.

I work on an anministrative network team for a corporation that ownes 4 health/life insurance comanies and operates an additional 7 companies, inwhich my actual workplace houses the central network for all companies,(the whole corporation.) I think i know about encryptioning.

YOU DO NOT WANT TO BROADCAST ANY SIGNAL OF THAT KIND THAT FAR, UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING, AND REMEMBER,

there is NO POSSIBLE WAY none, to keep anyone out of your wireless connection spreading for miles and miles.

WHY DO YOU NEED A CONNECTION TO SPROUT THAT FAR AGAIN??? YOU WANT TO DRIVE AROUND YOUR HOUSE, FIVE MILES AROUND YOUR HOUSE, LOL AND BE ON YOUR WIRELESS LAPTOP??? LOL

OR USE YOUR FRIENDS HOUSE AND HAVE YOUR LAPTOP THERE??? LOL USE HIS INTERNET, LOL.

I DONT GET THE POINT, SOMEONE FILL ME IN.

Back
Top Bottom