windows live id problems

serpentracer

In Runtime
I'd ask this on windows answers site but they have my windows live id blocked and I can't get it to let me log in..
ironic...

anyway, for some reason microsoft has blocked my windows live id because they said someone hacked my account and is sending out spam or is breaking the terms of agreement.
they let me reset my password and I can log in, but my account has been blocked from doing anything else. to unblock your account they want you to provide a mobile phone #. so I did. but they never call or send me a text with the reset code.

they don't provide any other options. and I can't get my emails and I really need access to them for work.
Microsoft once again has pulled a idiotic move with their moronic ideas with this live id crap. and once it's buggered up you're hosed it seems because they can't get the system to function properly I guess.

does anyone know what I can do? again, since my account has been blocked, I cannot contact them and they don't seem to have a system that is working to send me the reset code to unblock my account.

this is the stupidest frigging thing they ever came up with! every thing with windows is now set up to use this live Id bullshyt. I want to fly out to washington and take a dump on their lobby floor. lol

Back
Top Bottom