Warningwarningwarningwarning

Glad i'm running Linux :) Muhahahah nothing can affect me muhahahah, i don't even need a firewall cuz there are no defult deamons activated muhahah the power of linux.

To test if ur Windows computer has the virus you can go to f-secure's website and they have a remover for it.

It's a bloody e-mail virus. You have to open an infected e-mail. Jeeze will you guys read the warning threads already posted.

Thanks for heads up, ALL computers will have either a disconnected internet or I will send it back, so he hacks himself

And since then, I am switching to Linux NOW

Mandrake, Suse, MEPIS, Redhat

setishock said:
It's a bloody e-mail virus. You have to open an infected e-mail. Jeeze will you guys read the warning threads already posted.

You beat me to it, I was slower than you... I don't count

(I'm wondering if I should throw my W32.Pinfi Virus...my best one that screws stuff up and doesn't do anything lol)

EDIT: After rereadingit, no computers will be hacked, just files deleted...that will make me get an impact moving to Linux, but not fully

So far, 14 691 716 computers are infected

I find it hard to beleive that they will hack into every pc in the world. Plus its sent through EMAIL....

Jesus... I don't even check my email... :eek: Stupid email virii... All they ever do is explode Grandma's computer so I can fix it... :mad: Ah well...

Eh.. Well if its a mass sent email, then my gmail has filtered it, and I have deleted it by now. And, if its singled out to each computer, its still delelted, because I dont open that weird stuff. So meh.. If you get it, thats cause your an idiot, and deserve it for opening spam email. :p

ArrizX_MuziK said:
If you get it, thats cause your an idiot, and deserve it for opening spam email. :p
Yea, exactley, especially witch the subject heading it came with.

I think you guys are underestimating it. Despite that nearly every major news station in the world has advertised it, people are still going to be infected with it. The virus can more then likly get to you if someone on your network opens it. This virus is something to take serious. Peopel said the same thing about the "I love you" virus, and guess how many people got infected via a network? Millions. So, don't think that just because you have an antivirus program ro a firewall that you're safe. Take every extreme measure to prevent it from infecting it. One such way is to get Linux on your computer and use that for a day or so.

Zonelabs said:
BlackWorm is a new and potentially destructive Internet worm currently making its way around the globe. It is infecting users via e-mail and is scheduled to destroy all Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, PSD and ZIP files on Feb. 3.

so meh.. its all good. At least im okay.

Back
Top Bottom